Followers

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

January 7⃣th ❄️✌️⭐️πŸŒ‘πŸŒ™πŸŒ 

Goodmorning πŸ’€. Watching Drake & Josh πŸ’š. Hot Nigga 🎢πŸ”₯. Just woke up from my nap not too long ago 😳. Watching Zoey 1⃣0⃣1⃣πŸ’œ. So he decided to remember my name today πŸ˜‚but hey I gave him my fruit snacks so it's like idk if were cool again or whatever 😎but he was like oh I'm starting shit like really though πŸ˜’. It's deadass brick outside ❄️πŸ˜ͺ. 2⃣4⃣hours 🎢. About to try to do 2⃣ Castlelearnings right now 😩. She left me on read again like that shit getting me tight πŸ‘Ώ. Love Me Harder πŸ’•πŸ™ŒπŸŽΆ. No Bullshit 🎢😎. Got too seat my seat on the bus today πŸ‘ŒπŸš. Talking to Babygirl πŸ˜πŸ’‹. On & On πŸ’―πŸŽΆ. Bored or whatever 😐. Didn't get marked absent yesterday in Science 😏. Watching Family Guy πŸ’™. Laugh when you can πŸ˜‚, apologize when you should πŸ™Ž, and let go of what you can't change . Kiss slowly πŸ’‹, play hard πŸŒ€, forgive quickly , take chances , gives everything and have no regrets ❌. Life's too short to be anything but happy 😁-Unknown . Horoscope : A lucky find could bring in some much needed cash πŸ€πŸ’Έ. Keep your eyes peeled πŸ‘€. Some money found under couch cushions , in a pocket or in an old envelope could help just at the right time πŸ’°πŸ“©. Keep your eyes open for bargains too πŸ‘€ . Goodnight ✌️πŸŽΆπŸ’€πŸŒ™⭐️πŸŒ‘. 

No comments:

Post a Comment