Followers

Saturday, January 17, 2015

January 1⃣7⃣th πŸ˜ˆπŸ’­πŸŽΆπŸΈ✌️πŸ’€πŸ’

Goodmorning ☀️. Happy Anniversay to Babygirl πŸ’•and Bestfriend πŸ‘«πŸ”even though he left me on read πŸ˜’and since he claim me as bestfriend πŸ‘Š . Talking to her now 😘. Watching David Tutera's Celebrations πŸŽ‰. I have to go and leave you alone 🚢but always know I love you so ❤️. Talking to BBJπŸ‘(Erica😈). Watching Drake & Josh πŸ’œ. Watching Eye Candy πŸ’€. About to eat pizza and watch more Weeds πŸ•πŸŒΏ. Had a sub yesterday in Health that meant no test πŸ‘Œ. Been bored all day since no one wanted to hmu πŸ˜’πŸ˜©. Don't date the most beautiful girl in the world 🌍, date the girl that makes your world the most beautiful πŸ’•πŸŒ. Always keep your face toward the sunshine ☀️, the shadows will fall behind you 🚢✨. Walking a rope as flimy as I am . Making decisions are fragile as I am 😾. 2⃣4⃣hours 🎢. 2⃣am 😏. Doing Global hw πŸ“. Heartbreak Heard Around The World πŸ’”πŸ‘‚πŸŒπŸŽΆ. Watching Family Guy πŸ’™. Summertime Sadness ☀️πŸ’€πŸŽΆ. Dealing with people as broken as I am πŸ™. Living a cycle as hopeless as I am πŸŒ€. People that shine from within ⭐️, don't need the spotlight πŸ™Œ. Sweet Love πŸ’žπŸŽΆ. These little nappy headed hoes need a perminator πŸΈπŸ’~Nicki Minaj . All you need is the plan , the road map , and the courage to press on to your destination -Earl Nightingale . Goodnight πŸ’­πŸ™ŒπŸŽΆπŸΈ✌️✨πŸ’πŸ’€. 

No comments:

Post a Comment