Followers

Thursday, November 6, 2014

November 6⃣thπŸ‘‹✨✌️🌠

Goodmorning ☔️. In Global bell about to ring soon πŸ””. In lunch again with babygirl Carmelina πŸ’•. Carmelina was hereπŸ˜πŸ‘ŒHey Afternoon hea her cousinn / bestie writing y'all πŸ˜”πŸ’•πŸ’™πŸ’œ -Chelss. In Gym πŸ’ͺ. Saw Myles and he was like Hey buddy 😏. Watching Sam & Cat πŸ’•. Waiting for That's So Raven to come on at 8⃣πŸ™Œ. Watching Regular Show πŸ’š. Niggas wanna me & bestfriend πŸ‘―to do paragraph on his birthday which is next month πŸŽ‰like mine but his is before mine . I'm just gonna be nice  and do it anyways 😁& I promise to say nice things about him even though I shouldn't have too . Watching That's So Raven ❤️. Tell them haters I said fuck you ✌️. And ,darling I will loving you til wer"e  7⃣0⃣πŸ‘žπŸ‘΄πŸ‘΅and ,baby , my heart could still fall as hard at 2⃣3⃣πŸ’˜. And I'm thinking , bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways πŸƒ. Maybe just the touch of a hand ✋. Well , me I fall in love with you every single day πŸ’ž. Goodnight ✨πŸ’€πŸ‘‹✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment