Followers

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 5⃣th πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜πŸ’•✌️πŸ˜ͺπŸŒ‘

Goodmorning πŸ‘Œ. iPad about to die πŸ’€. Watching Drake & Josh ♥️. Had a sub in Math 😊. Lightskin Crush finally came to class while we was in the library with BBJπŸ’•πŸ˜. Im shocked he came though 😱. He dubbed my note when I said same I have a crush on you then he was like why ? . Then I was like I think your cute ☺️and I love your eyes πŸ‘€that's was basely , also I hit him up on kik not too long ago so idek if he gonna answer back this time 😨❓. Took Unit Exam today during double period Science πŸ“. Watching ICarly πŸ’™. 2⃣amπŸ™Œ. Saw Myles before I went on the bus 😏but he still a stranger and doesn't know how to say too me πŸ‘»πŸ˜ͺ. Your crazy and I'm out of my mind πŸŒ€. He answered me back oh shit 😏. Horoscope : Your career could soon take an unexpected step forward ➡️, but before you accept that raise , promotion or special project , make sure that you have the strength & time πŸ•›it will take . It could prove to hold a lot of extra work or challenging conditions . I don't wanna think about you anymore ❌. But what's love if it ain't worth dying for πŸ’•. Hate that I love you πŸ˜’πŸ’˜. Watching American Dad πŸ’š. Bored or whatever 😐. Smile at the bitch that brings you down 😊, laugh at the haters πŸ˜‚that are jealous , point a middle finger at the idiots who think they're better πŸ‘†. 5⃣4⃣more days until my birthday πŸŽ‰. Future house litty with bestfriend πŸ’―πŸ™ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘―.Goodnight ✌️⭐️πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘. 

No comments:

Post a Comment