Followers

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

November 1⃣1⃣th✨πŸ‘‹✌️

Goodmorning 🌞. Watching Zoey 1⃣0⃣1⃣πŸ’œ. Watching Kim Possible πŸ’š. Watching My Wife and Kids ❤️. Watching True Life πŸ‘Š. About to take a nap πŸ’€πŸ˜΄. Watching Big Time Rush πŸ’™. Watching Storage Wars πŸ“¦. I only tuck with real bitches πŸ’& real niggas ✊. 4⃣8⃣ more days until my birthday πŸŽ‰. I was always told to get that money πŸ’Έ& remain you . Kiss the queen πŸ‘‘but don't kiss & tell πŸ’‹. I can't set m hopes up to high ⬆️, because every hello πŸ‘‹ends with goodbye ✌️. Watching Everybody Hates Chris πŸ’›. Back to school tomorrow and quartley double period tomorrow for Earth Science πŸ˜’. Eating icecream 🍨. You just don't understand πŸ˜”. All the pain I hide inside πŸ™ˆ. Yes I am strong person πŸ’ͺ, but ever now & then I also need sometime to take my hand ✋& say everything will be alright πŸ˜ͺπŸ’•. It's okay if I'm not your favorite chapter you have written πŸ’­, but I hope you sometimes smile 😁when you flip back to the pages I was still part of πŸ“–πŸ˜˜. Your lips pressed against mine would be perfect πŸ‘„& having you next to me would even be more perfect πŸ‘πŸ’. Bored or whatever πŸ˜”. Goodnight ✨πŸ’✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment