Followers

Friday, November 21, 2014

November 2⃣1⃣st ๐Ÿ’ญ✌️✨๐ŸŒŒ

Goodmorning ๐ŸŒž. Watching Maury ๐Ÿ˜‚♥️. Watching The Fairly Odd Parents ๐Ÿ’™. Watching Kendra On Top ๐Ÿ’. Sometimes the best revenge is just a simple smile ๐Ÿ˜, to let them know you're just doing just fine ๐Ÿ‘Œ. Before you ask why someone hates you , ask yourself why you even care ๐Ÿ‘. My mother said I need help and start going to Saturday classes like I went through that type of shit before and nothing improved for me like I haven't change at all . I feel like i get dumber every year . I was this close to not making it into 1⃣0⃣th grade ๐Ÿ˜ช. Saturday classes doesn't help me at all I need a tutor not waste my Saturdays in classrooms ๐Ÿ‘Ž. Make no small plans for they have no power to stir the soul ๐Ÿ’€-Niccolo Machiavelli . 3⃣8⃣more days until my birthday ๐ŸŽ. 6⃣more days until Thanksgiving ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ–. 2⃣8⃣more days until my fake birthday ๐Ÿ˜ป♥️. 3⃣4⃣more days until Christmas ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‹. I still want a tattoo or another piercing besides my ears ๐Ÿ‘‚ next year for my 1⃣8⃣th ๐Ÿ’‰#2⃣0⃣1⃣5⃣. It's hard when you're in love with an idiot ๐ŸŒ€. Pain is temporary ๐Ÿ”ช, nothing last forever ๐Ÿšฌ. Watching The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air ๐Ÿ’œ. Horoscope : Your love life will take an interesting turn today ๐ŸŒ€. You are about to find out what your partner , really thinks about you ๐Ÿ’ญ. You will take it better if you focus on the positive things they say ๐Ÿ”†, and take any criticism as coming from a loving space ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒŒ. Goodnight ✨๐Ÿ’ญ✌️๐ŸŒŒ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment