Followers

Friday, November 28, 2014

November 2⃣8⃣th ✅✨πŸ‘ŠπŸ™ŒπŸ’­

Goodmorning 🌞. Just woke up from my nap πŸ™Œ. Watching Futurama πŸ’™. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. 2⃣4⃣hours πŸ™Œ. 2⃣am 😏. RIP Chavo Del Ocho πŸ™even though I didn't know you πŸ˜”. I kill pride πŸ”ͺ, I hurt feelings πŸ‘Š, click clack bang , we in the Murdaaaa Bizness πŸ”«. 3⃣1⃣more days until my birthday πŸŽ‰#1⃣7⃣♥️. 2⃣1⃣more days until my fake birthday 😻🎁. 2⃣7⃣more days until Christmas πŸŽπŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ‹. Doing Castle learning tomorrow πŸ’». I could not , at any age , be content to take my place by the fireside πŸ”₯and simply look on πŸ‘€. Life was meant to be lived πŸ‘Œ. Curiosity must be kept alive πŸ‘. One must never , for whatever reason , turn his back on life 🚢~Eleanor Roosevelt . Horoscope : Your career path looks pretty promising today πŸ‘€. You have an opportunity to move up the corporate or social ladder πŸ‘₯ ⬆️. Just remember , what comes up ⬆️can come down ⬇️, and the quality of th ride in one direction can be affected by the people you meet going the other way πŸƒ. I'm a queen and a queen is what I'll be πŸ‘‘. Courage is the capacity to confront what can be imagined πŸ’­. Break necks make checks ✅. Goodnight πŸ’­✌️✨πŸ™ŒπŸ‘Š. 

No comments:

Post a Comment