Followers

Sunday, November 2, 2014

November 2⃣nd #Alexfromtarget #Frankiefromstarbucks☕️πŸ’€✌️

Everyone has their own destiny ✨, but not everyone makes a choice to follow it πŸ‘£, I'm lucky I did πŸ‘. Don't think about what might go wrong , think about what could go right πŸ’­. Smokin on that loud πŸ’¨, smokin on that ❌, smokin memories of ours. πŸ’­πŸš¬πŸ’• . I'm a sinner ; who's probably going to sin again πŸ’€. They say we're too young to love ❤️, but maybe they're too old to remember πŸ‘΄πŸ‘΅πŸ’­-Wiz Khalifia . He was my worst mistake πŸ‘‹, but my best lesson πŸ’˜. Love is just a word until someone special gives it a meaning 😘. Things happen for a reason πŸ˜’. Bored or whatever 😐. Future house litty 🏑πŸ”₯with bestfriend πŸ‘―πŸ’š. Port on Tuesday with her πŸ’•( Election Day πŸ’₯) . 2⃣am πŸ”₯πŸ™Œ. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Lights πŸ”†,camera πŸ“·, action πŸ’₯, baby you're the main attraction 😏. You deserve the best of everything ✨. I'm a yound soul in this very strange world 🌍. No love πŸ™Œ πŸ’”. Hoping I could learn a bit bout what is true and fake πŸ˜’. But why all this hate ✖️❓. Try to communicate finding trust and love πŸ’™is not always easy to make πŸ‘Œ. Lunch with babygirl tomorrow πŸ’•πŸ™Œ. I need a job like deadass πŸ‘Ώ. Your the only one I think about all day πŸ’•πŸ’¬. Bumping 🎀🎼. Talking to babygirl πŸ’œ. Watching Full House πŸ’“. Put your love on top ⬆️πŸ’ž. Talking to Carolina Boo 😍. I like to live in my peaceful world 🌎. Your attention is the only attention I give a fuck about πŸ‘. Watching Storage Wars πŸ‘Œ. #AlexfromTarget #Frankiefromstarbucks Goodnight πŸ’•πŸ˜‚✌️πŸ’€. 

No comments:

Post a Comment