Followers

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November 1⃣9⃣th πŸ‘Š✌️😎

Goodmorning πŸ‘Š. Watching Drake & Josh ♥️. Hold You Down πŸ™Œ. In music outside the class bored πŸ˜ͺ. He wasn't here though so it wasn't a suprise . Watching ICarly πŸ’™. Watching Full House πŸ’š. Now I'm just not gonna like anymore assholes ✖️and just fall back & chill because that's what I need too do for myself πŸ™ŒπŸ’―πŸ˜Ž. iPad dieing soon πŸ‘Ώ. No school tomorrow & Friday because of Parent-Teacher Convo . I don't want my mom to go on Friday because it's gonna be a πŸ…±-day again just like today πŸ˜”and plus I just now starting going to Health again . My teacher gonna be like Your child has missing exams & never shows up to my class until now . When ever I do something right there never there πŸ˜’,but I mess up they correct me quick 😑. Perfection is overrated πŸ’ . Had lunch with babygirl πŸ’ŸπŸ’‹. 4⃣0⃣more days until my birthday 🎁. 8⃣more days until Thanksgiving πŸ—πŸ–. 3⃣0⃣days until my fake birthday πŸŽ‰πŸ˜». 3⃣6⃣more days until Christmas πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ. Did CPR again in Gym πŸ‘Œ. When the power of love πŸ’₯πŸ’•overcomes the love of power πŸ’₯, the world will be at peace - Bob Marley πŸƒ. Goodnight πŸŒšπŸŒ™✌️πŸ‘ŠπŸ’­. 

No comments:

Post a Comment