Followers

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

November 1⃣8⃣th πŸ‘‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜’✨

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. Chilling at friend"s house 😎.lmao πŸ˜πŸ˜‚. Bored though 😫. Watching Basketball on his tv #BallislifeπŸ€πŸ“Ί. Idk what to do cause it's like we did things and shit that I won't say on here cause that would deadass would be rude πŸ˜’. He got hoes sike nah let me stop bugginπŸ˜‚. I need to deadass stop saying that . Mhmmm......heard that notification πŸ‘‚πŸ˜³. I have leave his house soon 🏠about to go home after 🏑. I'm home 🏑.  Lunch with babygirl tomorrow πŸ’•πŸ’‹. Finally ate lunch today πŸ‘Œbut if I don't pay $2.10 by tomorrow then I have to have a lunch pass like Bish whet they buggin wtf ✋. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Found out a lot of things today but I can't say it on here 😳. CPR again tomorrow πŸ‘Œ. Saw Zion 😏today pulled up in the class 😨but then he left πŸ˜’. I texted him on kik but i don't think he is gonna answer or nah ❓πŸ˜”. 4⃣1⃣more days until my birthday 🎁. 9⃣more days until Thanksgiving πŸ—πŸ–. 3⃣7⃣more days until Christmas πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ. 3⃣1⃣more days until my fake birthday πŸ˜»πŸ˜‰. Health tomorrow πŸ˜ͺ. Happy Birthday Mickey Mouse πŸ­πŸ’™. I don't know what it is but it's something about her πŸ’ž. Everybody likes to go their own way to choose their own time & manner of devotion πŸšΆπŸ•§~Jane Austen . Goodnight ✌️πŸ˜πŸ˜’✌️✨πŸ‘‹. 

No comments:

Post a Comment