Followers

Saturday, November 29, 2014

November 2⃣9⃣th 🌌✌️πŸ‘Š✨πŸŒ‘

Goodmorning 🌞. Watching Girl Meets World 🌍. Watching Jessie πŸ’•. I'm hungry 😫. When I was younger πŸ‘Όpeople said I was gonna be trouble πŸ’€πŸ˜ˆ. Lips so French πŸ‘„, Ass so Spanish πŸ‘. Watching The Powerpuff Girls ♥️. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Cousin didn't still answer me πŸ˜©πŸ‘Ώ. Someone asked me if I missed you πŸ˜”. I didn't answer I just closed my eyes πŸ™ˆ& walked away 🚢. Then I whisphed to myself so much πŸ’¬. Your mind is my playground πŸ’­πŸŒ€. So with imagination πŸ’­,ingenuity & audacity , explore πŸ‘€, discover πŸƒ, change the world 🌍. And have fun while you're at it πŸ‘. Always take time out to love πŸ’•& to live πŸ‘Œ. You're going to be busy , but never forget family & friends πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘¦πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨πŸ‘©πŸ‘΄πŸ‘±-Daniel S.Goldin . Shower 🚿~Becky G 🌸. 3⃣0⃣more days until my birthday πŸŽ‰#1⃣7⃣πŸ’™. Love Me Harder πŸ™Œ~Ariana Grande feat The Weeknd πŸ’š. 2⃣0⃣more days until my fake birthday 😻😏. 2⃣6⃣more days until Christmas πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ‹. Body Language 😍😀. Touchin , Lovin πŸ’¦πŸ’ž. Looks like I seen you in my dreams πŸ’žπŸ’­. When you see me alone don't get shit twisted I'm my own team πŸŒ€. Be with someone who won't stay mad at you 😈, who can't stand nog talking to you πŸ’­, and who's afraid of losing you πŸ‘Š. In the depth of winter ❄️, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer ☀️-Albert Camus . Baby , it's cold outside ❄️⛄️. I smile when I see you πŸ‘€. I smile when I talk to you πŸ’¬. I smile when your next to me πŸ‘₯. I smile when you look at me πŸ™Š. I smile when I think of you πŸ’­but what really makes me smile is when I make you smile πŸ˜ΈπŸ’˜. Goodnight everyone πŸ‘Š✌️✨πŸŒŒπŸŒ‘. 




No comments:

Post a Comment