Followers

Sunday, November 9, 2014

November 9⃣thπŸ’­✨✌️

Goodmorning 🌞. Watching Jessie ♥️. 5⃣0⃣ more days until my birthday πŸŽ‰. Got a 8⃣6⃣ on Castle learning hype πŸ™Œ. Broadcasting soon πŸŽ₯. Behind every scar ❌, there's an untold story πŸ’­. I no longer scramble blindly through hardship . I no longer emerge from a bad time feeling relieved just to have survived . Instead if despairing , I try to find the lesson within the experience ✨~Halle Berry . Waiting for Carolina to answer back πŸ’. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›.She answered 😎. Watching Family Guy πŸ’š. Future house litty πŸ˜»πŸ™ŒπŸ‘. I am getting stupid cake πŸŽ‚, get in stupid clubs 🍻. Stay up stupid late 😴. Be Gettin stupid love πŸ’•. Stuntin everyday ✅. I'm solid . I'm πŸ…°1⃣ ballin everday πŸ€. I'm soiled . I'm πŸ…°1⃣. I need a stunna baby ✊, keep it πŸ…°1⃣πŸ’―, yeah πŸ…°1⃣πŸ‘Š, yeah πŸ…°1⃣πŸ‘my lifestyle is πŸ…°1⃣πŸ‘Œ. Don't tell me your my heartbreaker πŸ’”πŸ”«. Didn't hit him up like I wanted too aka ®πŸ˜”. Watching Five Wives πŸ‘©πŸ‘©πŸ‘©πŸ‘©πŸ‘©πŸ’™. Gym tomorrow πŸ’ͺ. Lunch with babygirl tomorrow πŸ’•πŸ’‹but she didn't hmu again πŸ˜’. Goodnight ✌️✨πŸ‘ŠπŸŒ™. 

No comments:

Post a Comment