Followers

Thursday, June 11, 2015

June1⃣1⃣th☀️πŸ£πŸŽ§πŸ’­⭐️πŸŒ™

Goodmorning to you☀️. The birds are chirping 🐣. In Health 😁. Science next period πŸ˜•. πŸ…±ooling 😎🎧. I wish I was at Lake Compounce again like 2⃣years ago instead of school 😩. 2⃣0⃣1⃣days until my πŸ”žthπŸŽ‰πŸ˜΄πŸŽˆ. Skipped Science 😳. School deadass just called my house again for tardiness in Spanish πŸ˜• 🏑☎️. Me & Bestfriend Uno πŸ’•πŸ’ͺwas really 9⃣-5⃣-0⃣5⃣πŸ‘―instead of 9⃣-4⃣-0⃣5⃣so I put the wrong date last year 😩. Talking to my wife πŸ‘ΈπŸ’–πŸ’. πŸ…±umping πŸ”₯πŸŽΆπŸ™Œ. Talking to my Dickhead πŸ˜‚πŸ’˜πŸ’©πŸ”‘. A room hung with pictures is a room hung with thoughts πŸŽ¨πŸ’­- Joshua Reynolds . Horoscope : You are likely in super-shopper mode right now , and it might be prudent for you to leave your credit cards at home . You will be drawn to unusual items , and could be and ask yourself "Do I actually need this ❓. Goodnight πŸ’­⭐️πŸŒ™πŸŒ πŸŒ‘. 

No comments:

Post a Comment