Followers

Thursday, June 18, 2015

June 1⃣8⃣th⛅️☺️πŸ’­✨πŸ’€✌️

Goodafternoon⛅️. Took my Math Regents ✏️. Talking to Dickhead πŸ˜‚πŸ’˜πŸ’©πŸ”‘. Home 🏑. Chillied with Ashley thanks girl for buying me a sandwhich πŸ’œπŸ˜›. Saw Myles ☺️, Funes again πŸ™Š& Velasquez again πŸ˜’. Tomorrow is πŸ…±estfriend Dos πŸ…±-day πŸ™€πŸŽ‰. He left me on read like he should know I don't like when he does that too me πŸ˜’πŸ’˜πŸ”‘. If he doesn't answer I'm gonna kill him πŸ”ͺ. Yay he answered 😈. Talking to πŸ…±estfriend Uno πŸ’•πŸ‘―πŸ”’. Watching Family Guy πŸ’š. 1⃣9⃣4⃣ more days until my πŸ”žth πŸ™ŒπŸ˜΄πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ. That should be the measure of success for everyone . It's not money πŸ’Έ,it's not fame ,it's not celebrity; my index of success is happiness πŸ˜€-Lupe Fiasco . Horoscope : Remember what you learned as a child πŸ‘Ά. What goes around comes around πŸŒ€. You have strengths that others find enviable , and you may be suffering from the green-eyed monster 🐍. Relax,focus on your own goals and priorities, and let the rest shake itself out as it should . πŸ…±ooling 😎. Watching American Dad πŸ’™.Queen πŸ‘‘.  I think ima pop one πŸ’₯for you ,drink one for you🍷. Forgive & Forget πŸ˜…. πŸ…±ored or whatever 😐. Ate Watermelon πŸ‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜. That Ass Though πŸ˜πŸ˜©πŸ˜…πŸ‘. Goodnight πŸ˜…πŸ’­πŸ’€πŸ˜΄✌️✨πŸŒ™πŸŒš. 

No comments:

Post a Comment