Followers

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June 2⃣nd ☔️⛽️aπŸ†–✨πŸŒ™

All my teachers were here expect 4⃣th which was Ela thank god I didn't have to do no work πŸ‘Œ.The only classes I had to do work in was 1⃣st which was review for final ✏️& 3⃣rd period which was MathπŸ˜’πŸ“. I really didn't wanna go but chilled with the squad after though 😈⛽️aπŸ†–⛽️aπŸ†–πŸ˜΄expect Bae 😚wasn't let in cause of something that happen aka my Dickhead πŸ˜‚πŸ’©πŸ’˜πŸ”‘. Lmao now he was like that's Kristyn's boyfriend yo that was jokes πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‚but I mean I blushed I guessed☺️. Bored or whatever 😐. Found out earlier today that I have 2⃣Castlelearnings for Global & Earth Science like always πŸ’». Doing Global Castlelearning πŸ’». Finished Earth Science πŸ’». Fuckboys everywhere 😴✌️. A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself πŸ‘Œ-Jim Morrison . Bumping πŸ™ŒπŸ”₯. Horoscope :You may have an opportunity to boost your income by selling personal care or beauty products πŸ‘„,or benefit through a personal care or beauty products πŸ’„or benefit through a personal makeover today . Be careful when taking financial advice from a member of the opposite sex today πŸ’¦πŸ˜€. They may not understand your needs . 2⃣1⃣0⃣days until my πŸ”žπŸ˜΄πŸŽ‰. Health & Gym tomorrow πŸ’ͺ. Goodnight πŸ’­✌️πŸŒ™✨🌚☔️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment