Followers

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

June 9⃣th☀️πŸ’­πŸŽΆ✌️πŸŒ™πŸŒš

Goodmorning πŸ’­.Cramps Day 4⃣πŸ˜©πŸ”΄. Goodafternoon☀️. In gym day finally almost overπŸ’ͺπŸ˜›. Went to L®πŸ«. Just got home from hanging out with my Dickhead πŸ˜‚πŸ’©πŸ’˜πŸ”‘πŸ‘. πŸ…±ooling 😎. Taking to him now πŸ’˜πŸ”‘πŸ˜. Waiting for his reply πŸ˜’. He replied πŸ˜„. Watching ICarly πŸ’–. Talking to my wife πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’‹. πŸ…±umping 🎢πŸ”₯πŸ™Œ. Life appears to me too short to be spent in nursing animosity πŸ₯, or registering wrongs ~Charlotte Bronte. Horoscope : You have a wonderful opportunity to make money πŸ’Έ,improve working conditions , or enhance your lifestyle today . Just be sure to stay focused on the practical realities . You may feel a bit unconnected or confused at times today . πŸ…±ored 😢🎡. What's better than a good girl being bad for only you πŸ‘…πŸ‘‘πŸ˜ˆ❓. My wife wearing a dress for me tomorrow πŸ’•πŸ˜‹πŸ”‘πŸŒΈπŸ’. Smile with all the pains that I'm holding it πŸ˜ƒ✊. School didn't call my house πŸ™Œ☎️. I found out that my Earth Science O'Sully deadass marked me absent last Friday like wtf I was in your fucking class and I didn't skip πŸ˜’πŸ˜¨. He deadass a dub like always cause that's not the 1⃣st time he did that 😳. 2⃣0⃣3⃣more days until my πŸ”žth πŸ˜›πŸ˜΄πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ. Goodnight bitches πŸ˜›πŸŒ™πŸ’­πŸŒšπŸ˜΄πŸ˜ˆ✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment