Followers

Monday, June 8, 2015

June 8⃣th⛅️πŸ’­πŸ”΄☀️πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘

Goodmorning ⛅️. Cramps Day 3⃣πŸ˜©πŸ”΄. In Global πŸ“. Math next period πŸ‘Ώ. Stupid test 😩😩😩😩butt hey y'all 😎😎😎✌️ Foollllllloow us on Instagram @kristyn.ashley and @callmelordcjπŸ‘ˆπŸ˜ˆ. It's sunny outside ☀️. In Reading and have a sub πŸ‘Œ. πŸ…±umping 🎧πŸ”₯. Going to LR later 🏫🚢. Didn't go to LR but I'm going on Wednesday instead since I'm getting my hair done tomorrow πŸ’†. Happy National Bestfriend Day to my 2⃣Bestfriends Chelsea πŸ’–πŸ‘­& Donte πŸ‘«πŸ˜ˆ. Getting my hair tomorrow πŸ˜πŸ’†. πŸ…±ored or whatever πŸ˜•. Choose your love ❤️,Love your choice πŸ’ž-Thomas S. Ⓜ️onson . Getting done now later this week 😩. Looks like I'm going to L ® tomorrow. 🏫. Horoscope : The old saying "Teach someone to fish and they will eat for a lifetime is especially appropriate today . Don't loan money to someone today if you can teach them ways to supplement their income themselves instead . Your intuition may be helpful in dealing with your own financial issues . 2⃣0⃣4⃣days until my πŸ”žπŸ…±-day πŸ˜›πŸ˜•πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΄πŸŽˆ. I'm deadass growing up too fast like damn 😧😩. Idk if I still wanna go to Flordia 🌴like I still have until the end of the summer to think about it πŸ’­☀️. Idk how I'm gonna tell my Dickhead πŸ˜‚πŸ’©πŸ’˜πŸ”‘,my sisters πŸ‘―and others that I didn't tell yet aka the squad ⛽️aπŸ†–⛽️aπŸ†–πŸ’ͺπŸ˜ͺthat's gonna be hard like idk when I'm gonna say it probably πŸ”œthoughπŸ˜₯. Goodnight πŸ˜ͺπŸ’­πŸ”΄πŸ™‡πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment