Followers

Sunday, June 14, 2015

June 1⃣4⃣th☀️πŸ£πŸŽΆπŸ‰✌️πŸ’­πŸŒš

Goodmorning to you ☀️. The birds are chirping 🐣. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. Tomorrow is the last day of school litty πŸ‘until I go too Summmer School πŸ˜©πŸ“š. πŸ…±umping πŸ™ŒπŸŽ΅. I have no right , by anything I do or say , to demean a human being in his own eyes πŸ‘€. What matters is not what I think of him ; it is what he thinks of himself πŸ’­. To undermine a man's self-respect is a sin πŸ’€-Antoine de Saint -Exupery . Horoscope : Financial stress continues but there are opportunities to change the picture if you are prepared to use a little personal creativity 🎨. You may face unexpected challenges from authority figures 🎭,but overcoming them is not the obstacle that you are fearing 😰. Eating watermelon again πŸ‰πŸ˜‹πŸ˜. Talking to my 🚾EπŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ˜˜. πŸ…±ored or whateverπŸ˜•. Living Enviroment Regents Tuesday ,Global Regents Wednesday also Math Regents on Thursday 😰😩. I'm supposed to also take one on Friday which is Earth Science Regents but I didn't have enough lab minutes this time oh well πŸ˜ͺ. πŸ…±ooling 😎.  1⃣9⃣8⃣more days until my πŸ”žth πŸ™‡πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ˜΄. It's gonna rain tomorrow dub 😩☔️. I'm tired 😴. I'm gonna convince my family that I shouldn't have to go too school on the last day which is tomorrow wish me luck πŸ˜°πŸ‘Œ. πŸ…±loop πŸ’­πŸ˜›. Goodnight πŸŽΆπŸ™‡πŸ˜°πŸ’­πŸŒŸπŸ‘ŒπŸŒšπŸŒ™✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment