Followers

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

June 1⃣6⃣th⛅️πŸ˜©πŸ’­πŸŽΆπŸŒš

Goodmorning πŸ’­⛅️. Living Environment Regents today taking it again wish me luck everyone 😰. Talking to my wife πŸ’•πŸ’πŸ˜›. I'm deadass hot πŸ˜ͺ. Saw mad niggas today πŸ‘€. The school was deadass taking too long to bring people in the school 🏫. πŸ…±umping πŸ˜›πŸ™ŒπŸ’­πŸŽΆ. Global Regents & Common Core Regents for math tomorrow πŸ˜©πŸ“. 1⃣9⃣6⃣more days until my πŸ”žth πŸ˜°πŸ™ŒπŸŽ‰πŸ˜…. Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life 🌈. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away πŸ˜ƒ☁️, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray -Lord Byron. Horoscope : You may be getting a raise , promotion ,bonus or job offer soon . You'll be happy with the challenge and opportunity , but one of your friends may be jealous . They need to see that the change is not going to come between you . Just be patient -they will come around eventually πŸŒ€. Talking to her ❤️πŸ˜»πŸ’. πŸ…±ored πŸ˜”. Talked to my Dickhead πŸ˜‚πŸ’˜πŸ’©πŸ”‘πŸ˜’. Music On πŸŽΆπŸ”£. World Off 🌍✖️. I'm tired 😩. Goodnight πŸ’­πŸŒšπŸ˜ͺπŸŒ™πŸ˜΄✨πŸ’€✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment