Followers

Friday, June 26, 2015

June 2⃣6⃣th ⛅️☀️πŸŽ€πŸŒˆπŸŒ™πŸŒšπŸ…±πŸ‘Œ



Goodmorning to you ☀️. The birds are chirping 🐣. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. Wearing Pink today πŸ’“πŸŽ€. It looks like it's gonna start raining ⛅️☔️. Went to McDonalds with my brother πŸ‘¦. I'm still mad kinda that he didn't come aka my Dickhead πŸ˜‚πŸ’˜πŸ’©πŸ”‘lowkey loml πŸ’“because only me and him were supposed go originally but oh well .Talked to him just a few mins ago 😏. Talking to my wife πŸ’•πŸ”‘πŸ˜‹ 🚾EπŸ’. Happy Pride Day even though it's on Sunday but I'm glad that it's finally legal and people can be happy even more about themselves πŸ˜‹πŸŒˆ. Summer Day 6⃣πŸ”₯. Happy Birthday Ariana Grande πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸŽ€. Watching Family Guy πŸ˜‚. Positive anything is better than negative nothing -Elbert Hubbard . Horoscope : You have some good money ideas today πŸ’Έ,but trust yourself πŸ‘Œ. It could be that a friend of yours made some less than supportive noises last time you stepped onto this territory and now you are not sure how to forge ahead πŸ‘£πŸšΆ. Listen to your gut feel , not the naysayers .πŸ…±ooling 😼😎.  1⃣8⃣6⃣more days until my πŸ”žth πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜³πŸŽ‰. 1⃣7⃣5⃣more days until my early Glo Day πŸ˜‹πŸ”₯😍🎈. Goodnight bitches πŸ’­πŸ˜ΌπŸ…±πŸ‘ŒπŸŒˆ⭐️πŸŒ™πŸŒš✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment