Followers

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June 3⃣rd☀️πŸ˜­πŸ’­πŸ˜’πŸ‘€πŸŒ™πŸŒŸ

Goodmorning ⛅️. In the autroium for 3⃣rd period πŸ™Œ back in here 5⃣th period 😏. Didn't go in there 5⃣th period instead I just walked around with my friend Tia 🚢😝. In Science πŸ˜’. Now it's deadass sunny ☀️. Crying 😭. I need to really think about my life and choices I make just like today πŸ˜ͺπŸ’­. 2⃣0⃣9⃣days until my πŸ”žπŸ˜΄πŸŽ‰. Saw him today ☺️. Bored or whatever😐. I'm gonna listen to him and trust him like last time with a similar situation πŸ’­aka my Dickhead πŸ’˜πŸ˜½πŸ’©πŸ”‘like he deadass be holding it down for me and I respect that shit πŸ’―πŸ™Œ. Niggas throwing subs like πŸ†—and I know exactly who it is like say it too my face or on snapchat like wtf πŸ˜’. But don't worry I will back with them in 2⃣weeks though that's not really that long πŸ˜‚. Like I can't really say that it's about me yet but probably is idk.3⃣more days πŸ˜©πŸ”΄. Bumping πŸŽ΅πŸ™ŒπŸ”₯. Steve was deadass looking at me in lunch πŸ‘€like wtf bitch like does he really wanna start shit with me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜’πŸ’©❓. Sadly his snapchats really relates to me πŸ‘€πŸ˜ͺ😒. Talking to wife πŸ’žπŸ’πŸ‘­and had lunch with her πŸ”. The language of friendship is not words but meaningsπŸ’­-Henry David Thoreau . I'm tired 😫😴. Horoscope : You have a wonderful opportunity to make money from something you love to do πŸ’Έ. You may be considering traveling soon ✈️, and it may be gang you have something to say that could be published . Don't listen to any negative people that you work with right now , they are down on everyone today πŸ‘Œ. Goodnight ✌️πŸΈπŸšΆπŸ’­πŸŒšπŸŒ™πŸŒŸ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment