Followers

Sunday, June 7, 2015

June 7⃣th☀️πŸ”΄πŸ˜©πŸŽ΅πŸ’­πŸŽ§✌️πŸ’«

Goodmorning to you☀️. Cramps Day 2⃣πŸ˜©πŸ”΄. Naptime 😴. Watching YouTube ❤️πŸ’». You are remembered for the rules you break -Douglas MacArthur . 2⃣0⃣5⃣days until my πŸ”žth πŸ˜΄πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ. Talking to my Dickhead πŸ˜‚πŸ’©πŸ’˜πŸ”‘. Lowkey Bae 😏😚.Horoscope : You could get some unexpected good news about a promotion or new job opportunity today . You seem to have a light about you that is attractive to authority figures . Make use of that charisma to get what you want . Don't be afraid to speak up for yourself that's deadass facts thought like my friend tells me this all the time πŸ’―πŸŒˆ. Bored or whatever πŸ˜•. Talking to my wife πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ’πŸ”. πŸ…±umping πŸ’­πŸ”₯πŸŽ΅πŸ™Œ. Always find time for things that make you feel happy to be alive πŸ˜†. Goodnight πŸ’­✌️πŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸŒ‘πŸŒ™πŸŒŒ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment