Followers

Friday, May 1, 2015

May 1⃣st ⛅️☀️πŸ‘½✨πŸ’­πŸ‘€

Goodmorning ☁️. Chilling with some of the squad πŸ™Œ⛽️aπŸ†–⛽️aπŸ†–πŸ’ͺ. It's sunny and windy outside ☀️πŸ’¨. Niggas getting high well almost everyone expect me and like 5⃣other people πŸ˜‚πŸ’¨πŸŒΏ. Watching Drake & Josh ❤️. Happy Birthday Janaya πŸ’•& Jynae πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Had lunch with my wife until she left with her BΓ¦ πŸ’•πŸ’πŸ˜©aka my Bestfriend πŸ‘«. UHS is always dragging life like something is always happening in that school πŸ‘ΏπŸŒ΅. Talking to wife πŸ’•πŸ’πŸ˜˜. Ask me questions on Ask.fm πŸ’­: http://ask.fm/krissyluv1229. A flower cannot blossom without sunshine 🌸☀️, and man cannot live without love πŸ’™-Max Muller . I got to see my dickhead at the crib lol main BΓ¦ 😘after everyone else left πŸ˜‚πŸ’˜πŸ’©πŸ”“and walked me home 😏🏑. Horoscope : Keep the money machine rolling πŸ’Έ. You need the cash πŸ’Έ. Unexpected opportunities to pad your wallet that flow from a home based-🏠business or part time venture are just what you needed . Be sure you sink some of it into savings or debt reduction . πŸ…±oolin 😎. ♑️⛽️aπŸ†–πŸ˜Š.Goodnight πŸ’­πŸ™ŠπŸ‘€πŸ™Œ✨πŸ‘½πŸ’€πŸ’€. 

No comments:

Post a Comment