Followers

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

May 2⃣7⃣th⛽️aπŸ†–⛽️aπŸ†–πŸ’ͺπŸ’­πŸŒžπŸŽ§πŸŒ™


Goodmorning πŸ’­. Watching The Fairly Odd Parents πŸ’š. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. Waiting for the bus 🚍. I was too πŸ‘š Follow me and Krissy @callmelordcj and @kristyn.ashley πŸ‘―πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’•. Chilling with the squad πŸ™Œ⛽️aπŸ†–⛽️aπŸ†–πŸ”₯πŸ’ͺ. These idiots can drive a nigga crazy πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜΄ but they're my idiots  @Jay_Craze_Here πŸ‘£πŸ˜. Just got home from chilling with my sisters πŸ‘§πŸ‘§and Dickhead ❤️πŸ’©. Walked him home this time 😏🚢lmao Goals πŸ˜‚.Talking to wife πŸ’“πŸ’πŸšΎEπŸ˜πŸ‘‘. 2⃣1⃣6⃣days until my 1⃣8⃣th πŸ˜°πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ. 3⃣2⃣days until Dickhead's b-day lol my Bae 😚πŸ’ͺ⛽️aπŸ†–πŸŽˆbut we are not really cuffed πŸ”“. Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been πŸ˜ƒ-Jimmy Buffett. Netflix not working dub πŸ˜’πŸ˜ͺ. πŸ”Ÿmore days πŸ˜©πŸ”΄. Bumping 🎧πŸ”₯πŸ™Œ. Horoscope : You will encounter unusually lucky experiences today . While a win big on the lottery is unlikely more than a few members of your sign will be the recipients of small gambling wins ,sweepstakes prizes ,and good numbers of your are likely to find money in the laundry basket πŸ”’πŸ’Έ. It was hot outside ☀️. I'm tired 😴. Bored or whatever 😐. Goodnight πŸ˜΄πŸŽ§πŸŒ™⛽️AπŸ†–⛽️aπŸ†–✌️✨. 

No comments:

Post a Comment