Followers

Friday, May 22, 2015

May 2⃣2⃣ndπŸ˜’☀️πŸ’­πŸŽ§✌️

Goodmorning ☁️. School for me πŸ˜’. Bumping 🎧. In the autorium for Global πŸ™Œ. πŸ…±oolin😎. Bored or whatever 😐. Back in here and for 7⃣th &9⃣th 😈. Was in the library 4⃣th period πŸ“š.I was also in the autorium 3⃣rd period.  In Science πŸ˜•. Back in here again 9⃣th period . I was just in here with Bestfriend Uno last period durning lunch πŸ’•πŸ‘―. Bumping again πŸ™‡πŸŽ§. I wish I didn't come to school 😩. Might go to L® again like yesterday 🏒. I should have stayed with Bestfriend πŸ‘«& Wife πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ˜ͺ. It was hot outside ☀️. Lmao I'm cute in my flicks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ“·. Just got home 🏑.Talking to wife πŸ˜˜πŸ’. Ended up not going .Watching Family GuyπŸ’š. A hug is like a boomerang -you get it back right away πŸ’£-Bill Keane . Horoscope : Your subconscious mind is playing little tricks on you today πŸ’­,so be extremely careful what you say and to whom you speak πŸ’¬. You may find that you have excellent ideas for ways to boost your income right nowπŸ’₯,but things may have to change that you don't have direct control over . You'll loose your mnd trying to understand mine πŸ’–πŸ’­. Watching Saved by the Bell 😺. Watching American Dad πŸ’™. 1⃣5⃣more days πŸ˜©πŸ”΄. Goodnight πŸŽ§πŸ’­✨😎😼✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment