Followers

Monday, May 11, 2015

May 1⃣1⃣thπŸ‘—⛅️πŸŒžπŸ‘­✌️✨πŸ’­

Goodmorning ⛅️. In music 🎢and have a sub πŸ‘Œ. Bumping 🎧. 2⃣4⃣hours πŸ™ŒπŸ”₯. Global next period πŸ“. Might see my dickhead today afterschool πŸ˜‚πŸ’•πŸ’©πŸ˜½πŸ‘€. 2⃣am 😏. Didn't see my wife yet πŸ˜©πŸ’˜πŸ’I hope I see her today before lunch πŸ˜₯. Saw her last period πŸ‘€πŸ˜»πŸ’‹. Yo my science teacher saw me so I sneaked into the bathroom and dipped downstairs into 6⃣th period lunch πŸ˜ΏπŸ‘. Chilling with some of the squad ⛽️aπŸ†–⛽️ang πŸ˜’πŸ’ͺ. Took a flick with my wife today in lunch πŸ’πŸ”₯. Just got home 🏑⛽️aπŸ†–⛽️aπŸ†–πŸ’ͺ😎. I deadass look ugly in that flick πŸ‘½. I didn't see my dickhead today 😩❤️Idk maybe tomorrow I hope but I did remember him saying after May 1⃣1⃣th πŸ‘Œ. Watching Family Guy πŸ’š. Beauty in things exists in the mind which contemplates then πŸ‘„πŸ’­-David Hume . Talking to my wife πŸ‘­πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ˜˜. Horoscope : You have a wonderful opportunity to build your financial future with help from an older loved one πŸ‘΄. You find could find out that a wealthy elder in your family πŸ‘΅has named you in their will , or is planning to set aside a trust fund in the name of one of your children πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘¦πŸ‘§. If the feelings there then abide it πŸ’“. I'm beautiful fuck what you think πŸ’•πŸŒ΅. Goodnight πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜΄πŸ‘ŒπŸŒ΅πŸ’­✨✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment