Followers

Friday, May 29, 2015

May 2⃣9⃣th☀️πŸŽ§πŸ‘…πŸŒƒπŸŒ™✨

Goodafternooon☀️. 8⃣more days πŸ˜©πŸ”΄. Bumping 🎧. Saw him today mad hype 😍 Hanging with my idiots today 😈-Jay was here 🌈. Saw my Spanish boo today πŸ˜‹πŸ˜½but he didn't say hi too me and I was right next to him before he went into his class πŸ“š. I might hmu today idk or maybe he might hmu not sure 😨. Running through the 6⃣with my woes 🚢πŸ”₯🎢. It's Friday❗️. Bored or whatever 😐. Talking to wife πŸ˜‹πŸ’•πŸšΎEπŸ˜πŸ’. I hope my Dickhead feels better πŸ”“πŸ’—πŸ˜ͺ. He gave me candy πŸ˜‹πŸ¬. Don't paint me black when I used to be golden 🌼. Think left and think right ⬅️➡️and think low ⬇️and think high ⬆️πŸ’­. Oh , the thinks you can think up if only you try ⏫πŸ’­❗️-Dr.Seuss . Bumping πŸŽ§πŸ™ŒπŸŽ΅. Horoscope : Someone may want you to sacrifice your vacation because of financial concerns . If they are standing out on your doorstep with their hands out a tough love moment could solve two problems who one step ❤️πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘. If they are a little closer to home 🏑,you may have to do some hard negotiations this evening πŸŒƒ. Damn it's almost June 😰. I'm tired πŸ’€πŸ˜΄. Goodnight πŸ˜ˆπŸŒ™✨πŸ’€πŸŒƒπŸ’­πŸŽΆ. 


No comments:

Post a Comment