Followers

Monday, May 25, 2015

May 2⃣5⃣th ☀️πŸ’­πŸ’₯πŸŒ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Goodmorning to you ☀️. The birds are chriping πŸ˜‚πŸ£. Watching Family Guy πŸ’œ. Let my soul smile through my heart πŸ’žand my heart smile through my eyes πŸ’“πŸ‘€,that I may scatter rich smiles πŸ˜ƒin sad hearts πŸ’”-Paramahansa Yogananda. Horoscope: Financial matters and bargain hunting are the likely themes of the day . If you are out with friends πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘­πŸ‘―,you could over-spend and you really need to focus on your career and business goals πŸ’ΈπŸ’―πŸ’°. There may be bargains to be had in  communications equipment and devices for your business however . Happy Memorial Day bitches πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯❗️. Bored or whatever 😐. Watching Love It or List It 😎🏑. πŸ…±oolin 😎😈. Watching American Dad πŸ’™. Heartbreak Heard Around The World πŸ’”πŸ‘‚πŸŒ. Bumping 🎼🎢🎡. Watching BridezillasπŸ‘Ί πŸ‘°πŸ’πŸ’Ž. Goodnight πŸ˜΄πŸ’­πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€✌️πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘. 

No comments:

Post a Comment