Followers

Thursday, May 7, 2015

May 7⃣th πŸ’”☀️πŸ’­πŸ™†


Goodmorning ☀️πŸ’”. 3⃣years already damn I accidentally wrote that last year and on keek so this year makes 3⃣years for bothπŸ’”πŸ˜ͺπŸ‘Œ. In science teacher is a dub like alwaysπŸ˜’. Getting my hair laid later this afternoon πŸ˜πŸ™†. Bored or whatever 😐. 1⃣more day πŸ˜©πŸ”΄. Watching Family Guy πŸ˜‚. Spanish nigga that I talked too now tells me that he has a gf like wtf πŸ˜’πŸ˜¨. O'Sully deadass marked me absent but there was no bells today like wtf πŸ‘ΏπŸ”•.  Bestfriend did my hair at her house πŸ‘­πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ™†. Talking to wife πŸ’‹πŸ’•πŸ’πŸ˜½.  I'm still shocked  on what I heard happen on the bus πŸ‘‚πŸ™€πŸ‘€.Watching Sam & Cat πŸ’š. Watching Dog With A Blog πŸΆπŸ’­.School called my house πŸ˜‘πŸ“ž. Yesterday's Horoscope : You have good ideas for ways to improve your finances , but you may not believe in your own potential (enough to take a risk on them) . What would be worse , giving yourself a chance for a much better and more rewarding life . Today's horoscope : Money makes the world go around πŸ’ΈπŸŒ, but right now it had your head spinning πŸŒ€. Someone has made a wired investment or is suggesting a strange way of making a few quick bucks πŸ’°,but make sure that you check into the details before you throw any of your own coin down a bottomless well . 

No comments:

Post a Comment