Followers

Thursday, April 30, 2015

April 3⃣0⃣th ⛅️πŸ””✨πŸŒ™πŸ’­πŸŒšπŸ˜΄


Goodmorning ☀️. Tomorrow is May omg πŸ™€. Watching Finding Nemo in Reading 😿🐠.Bumping🎧πŸ”₯. Lunch with my wife tomorrow πŸ’πŸ’•πŸ˜». Walked her to class like always πŸšΆπŸ‘­. I didn't skip any classes I should be proud and no tardiness πŸ‘Œ. Headache 😩πŸ’₯. Squad shit soon πŸ™ŒπŸ˜’⛽️aπŸ†–⛽️aπŸ†–πŸ’ͺ. With the half of the squad outside at LR ⛽️aπŸ†–πŸ’ͺ🏫. Just got home 🏑. Watching Drake & Josh 😎. Bumping πŸ”₯πŸ™Œ. Bored or whatever 😐. 8⃣more days πŸ˜©πŸ”΄. Watching Zoey 1⃣0⃣1⃣πŸ’œ. Had a fire drill 4⃣th period durning Ela πŸ””. πŸ…±oolin😎. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Let us always meet each other with smile πŸ˜ƒ,for the smile is the smile is the beginning of love πŸ˜„❤️~Mother Teresa . Talking to Bianca πŸ˜ƒ. Talking to Babygirl πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ‘Έ. My dickhead didn't talk to me today and I know he saw me πŸ˜’πŸ‘€πŸ’©πŸ’˜πŸ”“.Goodnight πŸ‘½πŸ’‘πŸŒ™πŸ˜ŽπŸ’­✨✌️🌚. 

No comments:

Post a Comment