Followers

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May 1⃣3⃣th☀️πŸ˜‚πŸ’­✨😴

Goodafternoon ☀️. Had a sub 5⃣th period in Health πŸ‘Œ. Bestfriend walked me to Science 🚢#BestfriendGoals πŸ‘«πŸ˜ˆπŸ’―. In Spanish and have a sub againπŸ“. Lunch next period with her πŸ’•πŸ’πŸ’‹. It was deadass funny at the crib ⛽️aπŸ†–⛽️aπŸ†–πŸ’ͺπŸ˜‚. Talking to my wife πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸšΎE😍. Talking to my Dickhead until he answers πŸ™ŠπŸ’•πŸ’©. He answered πŸ‘Œ. Watching Austin & Ally ❤️. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. Beauty without expression is boring πŸ‘„πŸ˜Ά-Ralph Waldo Emerson . I'm deadass hungry 😩.  Watching Girl Meets World 🌍. Watching ICarly πŸ’œ. Horoscope : The way you make , save and invest your money πŸ’Έfor the future has been undergoing a lot of dramatic changes lately , and you could benefit from finding an establishment professional or expert advisor .Make sure that you find someone who understands your unique needs . Roses are red 🌹. Violets are blue πŸ’™.Faces like yours 😝belong in a zoo πŸ™Š. But don't be mad 😑. I'll be there 2⃣πŸ‘Œ. Not in a cage 🏒but laughing on you πŸ˜‚. You probably don't love me no more πŸ˜ͺ. Key to my happiness πŸ”‘πŸ’•. Watching The Bernstain Bears🐻. Goodnight 😈😴😎✨πŸ’­πŸ‘€.

No comments:

Post a Comment