Followers

Thursday, May 14, 2015

May1⃣4⃣th☀️πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜­✌️

Goodafternoon ☀️. I was  in ISS got caught again like that is a dub πŸ˜’. My science teacher can Suck My Ass aka Mr.O'Sully πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ πŸ˜‚. With my sister aka Bestfriend UnoπŸ’•πŸ‘­. Bumping while she is doing my hair πŸŽ§πŸ˜πŸ’. Talking to Dickhead πŸ’˜πŸ™ŠπŸ’©. Talking to my wife πŸ’•πŸ’πŸ˜. Watching Futurama πŸ‘Œ. I might be repeating πŸ”Ÿth grade again 😩/getting left back again 😨. They put me in ISS for the rest of the day but it was litt just like I remembered πŸ‘Œ. If your pretending from the start like this a tight grip then my kiss 😘. Watching Family Guy ❤️. Meeting tomorrow 😩I'm deadass scared for my life I might get suspended this time idk yet 😳.Since love grows within you , so beauty grows πŸ‘„. For love is the beauty of the soul πŸ’—πŸ’€-Saint Augustine . Horoscope : A friend may seem to begrudge some recent financial success on your part , or perhaps they are looking for a handout . You may be disappointed in the their behaviour but keep your feelings to yourself . Things are not always what they seem . Bored or whatever 😐. Bumping πŸŽ§πŸ‘Œ. Goodnight πŸ’­✨πŸ˜ͺπŸŒ΅πŸ˜’πŸ˜¨πŸ’€πŸ’€✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment