Followers

Monday, April 20, 2015

April 2⃣0⃣thπŸ’¨πŸŒΏ⛅️✌️πŸ˜’πŸŒ΅



Goodmorning to you 🌞. The birds are chirping πŸ£πŸ˜‚. Painting my nails πŸ’…. Happy 4/20πŸ’¨πŸŒΏ. About to take a shower 🚿. In music bumping 🎧πŸ”₯. It's deadass raining outside ⛅️☔️.Global next period with my favorite teacher πŸ‘Œ. Chilled with the squad today I'm back also I had fun with them they are deadass jokes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ’―πŸ™Œ⛽️ang ⛽️ang πŸ’ͺ. Health and Gym tomorrow this time I'm really playing πŸ’ͺ. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. Lunch with Babygirl tomorrow πŸ‘­πŸ’˜πŸ’‹πŸ”. Nigga can't keep his mouth shut talking about me when I did it myself sadly πŸ˜’. Watching Saved by the Bell ❤️. The bond that links your true family is not one of blood πŸ’‰,but of respect & joy in each other's life πŸ˜›. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof-Richard David Bach . Horoscope : You need to sort our your financial priorities right now. Someone has you flitting from one extreme to another as you try to make up your mind πŸ’­. It is really very simple when you decide to focus on your priorities , and not on risky ventures that come with a promises of huge future pay-offs. Watching Family Guy πŸ’š. 1⃣8⃣more days 😫. Goodnight πŸ˜¨πŸŒ΅πŸ˜’✌️πŸ’­πŸ˜ˆ✨πŸ’€. 

No comments:

Post a Comment