Followers

Friday, April 10, 2015

April πŸ”Ÿth⛅️πŸ”΄✨πŸ’­πŸ‘ΏπŸŒ΅πŸ’€



Goodaftenoon⛅️. Spring Break Day πŸ”ŸπŸ™ŒπŸ˜’. I hate my life so much I wish I was dead πŸ˜­πŸ’€. I can never go anywhere the answer is always No 🚫never Yes πŸ˜’. He not even answering me which is making me more angry 😑. He answered but just wanted to chill πŸ˜‚but we will next time I hope 😊. Watching The Powerpuff Girls 🌈. Watching Saved by the Bell ❤️. Watching Family Guy 😺. Got Spanish niggas calling me Mami πŸ’•πŸ˜‚πŸ˜». Talking to my bitch Jamien πŸ‘¦πŸŒˆπŸ’. Watching Chowder πŸ’œ. Watching American Dad πŸ’™. The only source of knowledge is experience πŸ’­-Albert Einstein . Positive mind πŸ’­. Positive soul πŸ‰. Positive vibes 🌞. I think I like who I'm becoming ☺️πŸ’•. I really need to punch her not saying her name and her friend in the face cause now they really pissing me off πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜‘πŸ‘Š. Horoscope : You may have to make an important financial decision today . Will you invest money in a traditional bank or savings certificate or will you put more money into your home πŸ’Έ?. You may get helpful suggestions from a relative or loved one via a long-distanced phone call πŸ“ž. Goodnight πŸŒ΅πŸ˜’πŸ’€✨πŸ’­πŸ‘Ώ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment