Followers

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

April 8⃣th⛅️πŸ’­πŸ˜πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜΄

Goodmorning ⛅️. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. Watching Parks and Recreation 😊. Spring Break Day 7⃣ πŸ™ŒπŸ˜”. All I do is think of you ❤️. Watching Family Guy πŸ˜‚. Find out my answer πŸ’­. Me and him are cool again\fucks me again 😏 πŸ€πŸ˜Žbut the problem is that I can't come in the house still cause he was like oh everyone is gonna talk shit πŸ’©like really only 2⃣people and was like I was emotional bish what I was never emotional in the house 😴but it's fine I'm not mad πŸ‘Œ. Now I know what he meant he said he didn't watch me to act like a bitch and be emotional .Watching Regular Show πŸ’œ. Kevin hmu earlier this morning πŸ˜΄πŸ˜’. Watching Jessie πŸ’•. Talked to Babygirl earlier πŸ’˜πŸ˜πŸ”. Watching Full House 😊. I'm bugging on Snapchat πŸ˜‚πŸ†—πŸ‘»I'm cute though lol 😻holla at me πŸ‘€. Dream and give yourself permission to envision a you that you choose to be πŸ’~Joy Page . Watching American Dad πŸ’™. Heartbreak Heard Around The World πŸ™ŒπŸ’”πŸŒπŸŽΆ. Talking to her again 😘. Horoscope : Any impulse purchases you fall prey to today could down to a lesson in avoiding excess . Avoid making large purchases and make sure anything that you do buy comes in as a need rather than a want . You spending habits are likely being driven by subconscious needs right now πŸ’Έ. Goodnight πŸ’”πŸ’­πŸ˜”✨πŸ’€πŸ˜΄.

No comments:

Post a Comment