Followers

Friday, April 3, 2015

April 3⃣rd☁️πŸ˜‘πŸ˜΄πŸŽ§✨πŸ’­πŸŒš


Goodmorning to you πŸ‘‹. The birds are chirpinπŸ£πŸ˜‚. Spring Break 2⃣πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‹. Watching Family Guy ❤️. Lend yourself to others , but give yourself to yourself-Michel de Montaigne. Queso πŸ˜‚. #GoddessSquad✨ πŸ™Œ♑️⛽️an⛽️πŸ’ͺ. Shawty the best in my eyes and I know πŸ‘€πŸ’. I'm who he craves πŸ˜‹, but that means he needs to behave 😈. You couldn't handle me even if I came with instructions πŸ˜πŸ’¦πŸ”₯. I'm way up I'm blessed πŸ™ŒπŸ˜ˆ. Suck my ass πŸ‘. Clueless πŸ’…. Horoscope : The cash-flow situation is improving πŸ’Έ❗️. You could have a garage sale or find there is more equity in your home than you thought 🏑. Home improvements ,home businesses ,or money πŸ’Έthat comes in from family members πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘¦πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨πŸ‘©πŸ‘΄πŸ‘΅πŸ‘±are all likely manifestations of today's energies ⚡️. Fly me to the moon ✈️πŸŒ™. Watching American Dad πŸ’™. No matter going to be me either way πŸ’Ž. Welcome to my world bitches 😏🌏😈. I hate people assume things like no nothing is going between me & her ex like she bugging πŸ˜’. I only rated him a 9⃣as a friend 😏but it's nothing personal cause we can't go out anyways πŸ˜‚she needs to fuckig understand πŸ˜‘#subs πŸ‘Œ. 4⃣more days 😫. Watching Futurama πŸ‘½. Bored or whatever 😐. Watching Love It or List It πŸ™Œ. Talking to Babygirl πŸ’•πŸ‘­πŸ”πŸ˜‹. Watching Skins πŸ‘Œ. Watching Saved by the Bell πŸ˜ƒ. Bumping 🎧🎀. Goodnight πŸ’­✨✌️πŸ’€πŸ‘½πŸ’•. 

No comments:

Post a Comment