Followers

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April 2⃣9⃣th☀️πŸ˜’πŸ“ž✨πŸŒ™

Niggas always wanna get me tight every fucking day πŸ‘ΏπŸŒ΅⛽️aπŸ†–πŸ˜’πŸ’ͺ. It's sunny outside πŸ™Œ☀️. I'm busted this time πŸ“žπŸ‘Ώ. Fuck UHS they can sma πŸ‘πŸŒ΅. Watching Austin & Ally ❤️. Babe not answering me πŸ˜ͺπŸ’•. Had lunch with her today πŸ’•πŸ™ŒπŸ’. Talking to Bianca 😺. Watching Girl Meets World 🌍. WCE : My Babygirl Carmelina ❤️πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ‘Έ. Got to see my dickhead today kinda πŸ˜‚πŸ’˜πŸ™ŠπŸ’©. Talking to her πŸ‘πŸ˜˜πŸ’. Watching American Dad πŸ’™. Lunch was litt 6⃣th period like always even when I used to go there a lot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜³. Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending πŸ›πŸŒ. He turned  into a butterfly -Proverb . Bored or whatever 😐. Was watching Beyond Scared Straight in Health with a sub 😌. Goodnight πŸ‘€✨✌️πŸ˜’πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚.m


No comments:

Post a Comment