Followers

Saturday, April 18, 2015

April 1⃣8⃣thπŸ’­πŸŒžπŸ˜✌️πŸŒ™πŸŒšπŸ˜ˆ

Goodmorning to you ☀️. The birds are chipping πŸ£πŸ˜‚. Happy Birthday Carolina πŸ’œπŸŽ‰(CJ😊) . Watching American Dad πŸ’™. Bored or whatever 😐. Watching Futurama πŸ‘½. Talking to Babygirl 😏 πŸ’˜πŸ˜˜. Watching Saved by the Bell ❤️. Your temporary πŸ’, I'm here to stay 😏. It was a dream till I woke up πŸ’­πŸ’€. Genius is the ability to renew one"s emotions in daily experience -Paul Cezanne . Horoscope : You are in confront spender impulsive shopper mode . The merchants at the mall have got your number and they can see you coming a mile away 🚢. So leave the credit cards safely at home and ask yourself before each purchase πŸ’³, Do I need this , or is it just a temporary desire ❓. I guess me and her are done cause she has being ignoring me ever since I did her favor with the teddy bear shit with someone in my grade because it was his birthday 🐻like I'm heartbroken that she would do that do me πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜’πŸ’”. Watching Family Guy πŸ’š. Idk what to do with her anymore cause she really giving me the cold shoulder❄️. Nothing lasts forever πŸ’€πŸ’―. ⚫️⚪️πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸ”»⬜️⬛️πŸ”ΆπŸ”·πŸ”ΈπŸ”Ή. Suck My Ass bitches πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ˜˜. Goodnight πŸ˜ˆπŸ’­✨πŸ’€⭐️πŸŒšπŸŒ™✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment