Followers

Monday, April 6, 2015

April 6⃣thπŸŒžπŸ’­πŸŽ§✨

Goodafternoon 🌞. Talking to Sis πŸ’•πŸ˜. Her b-day is coming up πŸŽ‰πŸ˜‹. Bumping πŸŽ§πŸ™Œ. Spring Break Day 5⃣πŸ™ŒπŸ˜’. I wanna go back to school already tired of staying home 😩. Watching Family Guy 😺. 1⃣more day 😩. Bored or whatever 😐. I was shocked and curious that he hmu and wanted to talk to me 😏but he said another day because I couldn't come over to the crib and family dragged it πŸ˜’. I still wanna know what he was gonna say to me πŸ˜¨πŸ€. Without leaps of imagination πŸ’­, or dreaming ✨,we lose the excitement of possibilities . Dreaming ✨,after all , is a form of planning ~Gloria Steinem. Watching Saved by the Bell πŸ’œ. Watching American Dad πŸ’™. No BΓ¦ πŸ’. No sideline πŸ™…. No that's me πŸ™‹. Just me πŸ’πŸ‘‘. Horoscope : You may want to break free of a friendship , association or a responsibility that is a drain on your pocketbook but something is holding you back from taking the next big step πŸ‘£. Use your personal strength today and take a stand for self-empowerment and personal growth πŸ’ͺ. Trust your intuition . Watching Bob's Burgers πŸ”. πŸ†—πŸ†•πŸ†™πŸ†’πŸ†“πŸ†–. Found out that movie is Rated ®but I'm not πŸ”žyet 😩so me & her can't watch the movie anymore πŸ˜”. Watching Futurama πŸ‘½. I still wanna know πŸ˜‚. I don't feel complete without you πŸ’”πŸ˜₯just doesn't seem right πŸ˜ͺ. She gone off the Molly πŸ’Š, I'm gone off the weed 🍁🌿. Watching Courage the Cowardly Dog 🐢. Believe in yourself because I believe in you πŸ’–. Winning on my worse days 😏πŸ”₯πŸ™Œ. Goodnight ✨πŸ’­πŸ˜ˆπŸŒΏ.

No comments:

Post a Comment