Followers

Thursday, April 2, 2015

April 2⃣ndπŸŽ‰πŸ‘―πŸ’­✨✌️🌚


Goodmorning 🌞. Happy Birthday Chelsea πŸ‘―πŸ’•πŸŽ‰Finally1⃣7⃣just like me πŸ™Œ.  Happy Birthday Jay πŸ‘§πŸŒˆπŸŽ‰.Spring Break Day 1⃣πŸ™Œ. I need plans πŸ˜”. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. πŸ…±oolin . Watching Family Guy 😸. Yesterday"s Quote : Are you being totally realistic about you budget ❓. Your chart πŸ“ˆπŸ“‰shows that a last minute reality check could highlight some weakness just in time to prevent serious losses πŸ•›.Make sure you watch your spending today , especially where it comes to any device that is battery-powered πŸ’₯. Serious 😢. You can't tell my happiness yet then I can tell you who's my happiness ❤️πŸ˜ƒ. World stop 🌍✋. Carry On . Pussy on Fleek 🐱. Pretty on Fleek πŸ‘‘πŸ’. Today's horoscope : A little extra money will help you sort out the need to get a little quiet realxation time πŸ’ΈπŸ˜Ž. You might just have to bully yourself a spot on a deserted island somewhere if you can afford it πŸ‘Š. If you can't then turn off the cell phone πŸ“΄and lock yourself up the remote control for the evening πŸ”’πŸŒ‘. Colors are the smiles of nature πŸŒˆπŸ˜ƒπŸƒ-Leogh Hunt . Watching Futurama 😎. Might still be getting glasses πŸ‘“. Watching American Dad πŸ’™. Everybody else basic ✖️. You live life on an everyday basisπŸ’. I need a doctor to bring me back to life πŸ˜«πŸ’‰. 5⃣more days 😫. Shawty fell in love with a hustler πŸ’˜πŸ™ŒπŸ’Έ. Bored or whatever 😐. Watching American Weed 🌿. Purple in the blunt πŸ’¨πŸ‡. Swisher be the paper 😈. Mouth full of gold πŸ’°. I'm feeling like a laker πŸ’¦. Watching Bob's Burgers πŸ”. He said he wanna own it πŸ˜‚, I said baby you gotta work for it πŸ˜πŸ’¦πŸ‘…. Baby who am I to judge you 😘. Tilt the gun sideways πŸ”«, they saying ohh no πŸ’£. When I die I'ma be a legend πŸ’€πŸ“–. Good Vibes πŸ˜‹πŸŒΏπŸ’­πŸƒ. I'm the drugs in your veins πŸ’Šjust fight the pain πŸ‘Š. Watching House Hunters 🏑.Goodnight ⛺️πŸŒšπŸ’­πŸ˜΄πŸ’€✌️✨. 




No comments:

Post a Comment