Followers

Monday, June 9, 2014

June 9⃣th ๐Ÿ‘„✌️๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ‘‹

Goodmorning ๐Ÿ‘‹. Up an hour early ๐Ÿ˜ด. About to take a shower ๐Ÿšฟ. In keyboarding ๐Ÿ’ป. It's raining ☔️. In lunch with them ♥️.Reading next period ๐Ÿ˜’. In reading with BBJ ๐ŸŽ€. Niggas are stupid saying no names ๐Ÿ˜น. I need a pen ✒️. In science ๐Ÿ‘ฟ. I fuck your man crush Monday ๐Ÿ˜. Watching Sister , Sister ๐Ÿ’œ. All my life , I've had 1⃣dream : to achieve my many goals -Homer Simpson . He got my attention today in class ๐Ÿ˜. Success is the ability to go from failure to failure -without losing your enthusiasm -Sir Winston Churchchill . I'm nervous that I have something on my lip ๐Ÿ‘„like I'm deadass scared for my life ๐Ÿ˜จcause bestfriend peeped it or whatever . Promise me you'll always remember : You're braver than you believe , and stronger than you seem ๐Ÿ’ช, and smarter than you think ๐Ÿ’ญ. Goodnight ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ‘‹✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment