Followers

Saturday, June 14, 2014

June 1⃣4⃣th ๐Ÿ˜ซ✌️๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒš

Goodmorning ๐Ÿ‘‹. In pain Day 3⃣๐Ÿ˜ซ. Hey guys ๐Ÿ‘‹so I'm gonna tell you guys about my dream ......๐Ÿ’ญ. First it started like this ..... Me and my bestfriend Strawberry ๐Ÿ“aka Chelsea were invited to a pool party ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‘™. Then I saw Myles , Kendra , Carolina ,Cynitha and mad other niggas were there ๐Ÿ‘€.  Then next minute I saw my boyfriend and niggas come thru like damn mad niggas are here my face was like ๐Ÿ˜ฑomg but it didn't matter . Next my boyfriend saw me was like my girl here he was shocked too that I'm here too cause he didn't know I was invited so then we was just talking most of the time while bestfriend was there cause it was just 3⃣of talking ๐Ÿ’ฌ. Then we talked to other people until it was over . I was talking to Carolina & Cynitha for  the rest of time and we took selfies even caught flicks with Myles , bestfriend & others ๐Ÿ“ท. We all was litt at the party ๐ŸŽ‰. Mad people were high & drunk ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿปthere . Mad niggas also took selfies in the pool ๐ŸŠand then everyone went home ๐Ÿก. The next day people posted about the party last night ๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑthen I woke up . People change . Love hurts ๐Ÿ’”. Friends leave ๐Ÿšถ. Things go wrong . But just remember that life goes on ๐Ÿƒ. There's that one person you'll never regert over no matter how long it has been . You know that I'm married to the money ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ธ. We're bad for each other but we ain't no good for anyone else . Watching Chowder with the cuz on her Numbi ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘ง.  Goodnight everyone ✌️♥️๐Ÿ˜ฉ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment