Followers

Sunday, June 8, 2014

June 8⃣th ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘‹๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒ‘

Goodmorning ๐Ÿ‘‹. Watching Being Catelynn ๐Ÿ’œ. Watching Being Farah . Your words will be the reason why I'm gone ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ”ซ. Watching Spongebob ๐Ÿ’›. Sometimes I don't understand people , or maybe I don't wanna understand them ➕. Being yourself is the prettiest ๐Ÿ’thing a person can be . You're over my head , I'm out of my mind ๐Ÿ’ฌ, thinking ๐Ÿ’ญI was born in the wrong time ๐Ÿ•ง, one of a kind , living in a world gone plastic ๐ŸŒ, Baby you're so classic . Love is not just looking ๐Ÿ‘€at each other , it's looking in the same direction ➡️-Antonie de-Saint Exupery. Remember that happiness is a way of travel ✈️, not a destination -Roy Goodman . Outside with mom ๐Ÿ‘ฉ♥️. A baby is an angel whose wings decreased as his legs increase ๐Ÿ‘ผ-Mark Twain . The only person I have to be better than is the person I was yesterday . Watching The Simpsons ๐Ÿ’™. Watching Family Guy and eating icecream ๐Ÿจ. Be bold . If you're going to make a doozy , and don't be afraid to hit the ball -Billie Jean King . Envy is a sign of admiration hate it's the epitome of the destruction . My finger tips & my lips ๐Ÿ‘„they burn from all the cigarettes ๐Ÿšฌ. Goodnight ✌️๐Ÿ‘‹.

No comments:

Post a Comment