Followers

Friday, June 6, 2014

June 6⃣ ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ”ซ✌️

Goodmorning ๐Ÿ‘‹. Happy Friday ❗️. About to take a shower ๐Ÿšฟ. Watching Drake & Josh ♥️. In keyboarding ๐Ÿ’ป. People stay talking shit about me ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ‘ฟ. A picture is worth a thousand words ๐Ÿ’ฌcause tell me why my friend Carmel was like people were making fun of the pic I posted yesterday morning on Instagram and posted on here which my face was like ๐Ÿ˜ตand said that my face look wired and shit like o.k I will delete the pic if people stfu about it damn ✋. You never lose by loving . You always lose by holding ๐Ÿ”™-Barbara DeAngelis. Watching Ant Farm ๐Ÿ’™. Horoscope : You may have to take control of a contentious situation today ,but it will be hard to get all the participants marching in the same direction . You may be muttering epithets under your breath that contain the phrase "herding cats ๐Ÿฑ. Goodnight everyone ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ‘‹. 


No comments:

Post a Comment