Followers

Saturday, June 28, 2014

June 2⃣8⃣th ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฎ✌️

Goodmorning ๐Ÿ‘‹. Only a lived for others is a worth whole ๐Ÿƒ. Yesterday's Quote : Education is the most powerful weapon ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ’ฅwhich you can use to change the world ๐ŸŒ-Nelson Mandela R.I.P ๐Ÿ™. Watching Everybody Hates Chris ♥️. Watching American Dad ๐Ÿ’™. I don't think you're beautiful I think you're beyond it - Lil Wayne . I'm the only one that get the job done ๐Ÿ’ฎ. I don't know a nigga that could cover for me ✔️. Horoscope : There is some good news coming in your career . A new job offer , a promotion or a significant raise in your operating budget will help you become more productive and prosperous . Don't be afarid to propose a challenging new idea. The bigger the changes the better ♦️. Watching Family Guy ๐Ÿ’š. Head in the clouds☁️but my gravity centered . She loved mysteries with so much passion that she become one 〽️. Goodnight everyone ๐Ÿ”ฑ♥️✌️๐Ÿ’€. Reached 5⃣4⃣k on Instagram ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ”ฅ♦️.

No comments:

Post a Comment