Followers

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

June 1⃣8⃣th ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒ™

Goodmorning ๐Ÿ‘‹. Watching Maury ๐Ÿ‘. 0 to ๐Ÿ’ฏreal quick . Getting my nails done ๐Ÿ’…then mall after hopefully ? ๐Ÿ˜จ. Going to the mall tomorrow ♦️. Watching Family Guy ๐Ÿ’›. Cause you're my king ๐Ÿ‘‘and I'm a lion-heart . I'm fucking insane ๐ŸŒ€but my intention are gold and my heart is pure ❤️๐Ÿ’ฐ. MCW : Y'all already know it's Myles ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜. A moment in my arms , forever in my heart ๐Ÿ’ž. Horoscope : If you have to work today you may find that people are acting a little oddly today , or that they are hard to get in touch with . You may soon have an opportunity to make extra money ๐Ÿ’ธor to participate in some kind of investement plan . Can't never tried -Robert J . Wright . Monday"s Quote : May love ๐Ÿ’“and laughter ๐Ÿ˜นlight your days , and warm your heart ๐Ÿ’™and home๐Ÿก. May good and faithful friends be yours whenever you may roam -Irish Proverb . Goodnight everyone ✌️๐ŸŽ€⭐️. 



No comments:

Post a Comment