Followers

Friday, June 20, 2014

June 2⃣0⃣th ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ™‹

Goodmorning ๐Ÿ‘‹. Happy Friday ❗️. Math final today ๐Ÿ˜’. If you drink enough vodka it takes like love ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’™.My school let me out early ๐Ÿ‘Œso then I went to the park with the sis ๐Ÿ’šwas  feeling like the 3⃣rd wheel like always also I started crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜”. Still upset though ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Went to McDonalds with Bestfriend ๐Ÿ‘ญand her friend this morning before the test ๐Ÿ˜Ž. Yo , people will love you and support when it's beneficial . Imma forgive , I won't forget but Imma dead the issue ๐Ÿ’€. Soon as you out the niggas life's is when they start to miss you . Niggas see you ๐Ÿ‘€doing good now it's kinda hard to diss you ๐Ÿ’. Niggas be sick ๐Ÿ˜ทwhen they remember all the bad they wished you ⭐️๐Ÿ‘. I really owe everything to my parents and their devotion and drive to see to it that their children had the education which led to the opportunities that they never were able to have -George J. Mitchell . Goodnight ♥️๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Ž.

No comments:

Post a Comment