Followers

Thursday, June 19, 2014

June 1⃣9⃣th ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘Š

Goodmorning ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ’. Yasss 5⃣1⃣k on Instagram ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘Š. Didn't go to the mall ๐Ÿ˜”. I tease niggas make em B.E.G. Pretty face ๐Ÿ’with a bad ass past tell them niggas who did me dirty to kiss ass ๐Ÿ’‹. This is all from her mama ๐Ÿ‘ฉ, this not knifes ๐Ÿ”ช. Niggas love her shit , give a fuck about likes ๐Ÿ‘Š. Girl it took like you was drawed be an artist ๐ŸŽจ. Bitch so bad ๐Ÿ’, you know her parents went through hell ๐Ÿ‘น, smart mouth when she argue ๐Ÿ‘„. You could of sworn she went to Yale ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ”ฌ. If you gonna flaunt her , cause a lot of other niggas want her . Talking to Pedro ( Joesph) ๐Ÿ˜Ž. I get butterflies when you say my name ๐Ÿ™Š, nah fuck that I got the whole zoo ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿป๐Ÿท. Overcome the notion that you must be regular . It robs you of the chance to be extraordinary -Uta Hagan . Goodnight everyone๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘‹. 

No comments:

Post a Comment