Followers

Saturday, December 7, 2013

December 7th

Goodmorning everyone :) . Its almost afternoon here in New York . I'm getting hungry yup about to eat soon .Yea off this early bye everyone . Never apologize for saying what you feel because that's like saying ; sorry for being real #Facts . Let others led small lives , but not you... Let others argue over small things , but not you ... Let others cry over small hurts, but else's hands , but not you .-Jim Robn . 22 days until my birthday =) . You're trying to save me , stop holding your breath . Faith keeps you going the right way . Whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling on your hair .Sometimes you have to cry in order to smile in the end . Even though im fed , I gotta keep my head up . Check out my other blog : http://imalwayshungry15.blogspot.com/ . Off this for the night early Goodnight everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment