Followers

Thursday, December 5, 2013

December 4th❤

Happy Birthday to my boos Nikita & Erica ❤ . Hanged out with my niggas today :) . Can't wait till my birthday in 25 days    . Myles said hey to me again c: ;). Bumping (y) . Today i saw i thot list that someone showed me on their phone in the boys bathroom during English 10th period .The furthest thing from perfect like everyone I know . One fake friend can do more harm than 10 enemies. Yea im hurt deep inside but rather not slow it and just smile our most significant opportunities will be found in times of greatest difficulty . -Tomas S . Monson . Now my life is sweet like cinnamon like a fucking dream i'm living in . You make me so happy . Please don't go . Trust Nobody . You're the reason I smile now . I can careless what you , or anybody else says . I just have to move on , even though I don't want to . A confident girl is never jealous . Don't judge someone you don't know . Goodnight everyone . 

No comments:

Post a Comment